First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Friday, July 5, 2019

I can’t never catch a break

I always pride myself as a normal guy. I don’t do anything way too crazy... I try to maintain a balanced lifestyle... I used to pay my taxes 🤣. But I’m overwhelmed with things coming from all directions. Why can’t I catch a break? Why can’t everything just aligned the way I want it to? My guess is that life is not that easy... and means if you get a break, you’ll become complacent. I’m glad I have this blog... the only thing that gives me a break from everything. I wish I could roll back time and fix the mistakes of the past so I won’t suffer that much in the future... but truthfully if I have a time machine I’ll probably go and buy some stock on Amazon. I think it’s better for me to be alone with my thoughts. Well that’s how I was raised I guess. Other happiness matter over mine. I’m surprised I am still hanging it together... 😔... happiness is a construct that changes everyday I guess. You can’t be 100% in a constant state of happiness... after all you’re only human... I do love my family and my friends... hopefully that won’t change

No comments:

Post a Comment