First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Wednesday, April 25, 2018

Week 15 was a mixed bag

Well masters is going slow, but I can't concentrate that much due to God of War is coming soon. Well I know next week I won't be doing much work due to the fact that I'll be playing a lot of GOW and Infinity War is coming

Week 15

1) Did some work but not enough - DOWN
2) Did some more work, slept -UP
3) Did more work, daughter science project was great. Found out was not eligible for scholarships, oh well - UP
4) Did a lot of work, went for lunch with wife’s friends - UP
5) Run errands, myburgerlab, god of war - UP
6) my best friend came to visit with his kids, went to a swanky kids birthday party - UP
7) Went bowling with kids school friends, had a great time with the parents - UP


Up: 72 Down: 33

No comments:

Post a Comment