First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Wednesday, April 11, 2018

The most challenging week so far

This whole week my and my wife we're handling my daughter's bully case. The school didn't believe us in the first place and said that my daughter was troubled. But after Wednesday and the kid got 2 days suspension. They saw the bloody email, the finally believe that my daughter is the victim of cyber bullying by a group. To make matters worse, my wife is also the target of the bullies by the parents. What a stressful week. My wife has not had a good nice sleep since the incident

Week 13

1) Spend a whole day at school. Emotionally spent - DOWN
2) Second day at school, nothing was accomplished- DOWN
3) Met the academic advisor, the girl got 2 days suspension, check the email and my daughter got an actual death threat - EXTREMELY DOWN
4) today met the academic advisor again, the counselor, and class teacher. They finally believe us. Wife is emotionally spent - DOWN
5) First day Hana goes to school from morning, wife is still not ok with it - DOWN
6) Lazy Saturday - UP
7) Watch a movie and bowling with the kids - UP

Up: 60 Down: 31

No comments:

Post a Comment