First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Monday, April 16, 2018

A Quiet Place

A silent movie for the new age

Image result for a quiet place poster

What is it about?
The world is run by aliens who are attracted to sound. A family must stay quiet to stay alive.

The good
The story is gripping and shows how to live in a world without sound.
The aliens looks like something from cloverfield.

The bad
The ending is really anti climactic which ends abruptly

The Ugly
The never explain what causes this, there should at least do a 5 minute intro on the situation

After Credits: No

Verdict: I can't see what is the hype is about, but it is a good thriller movie. Worth a watch


No comments:

Post a Comment