First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Thursday, April 19, 2018

It is very hard to achieve a perfect week

So week 14, stuff happen as usual. My best friend came to see us twice in the week. I love spending time with him and his girlfriend. Another week, and life still goes on

Week 14

1) Did some work, almost complete - UP
2) Poster printed, hana is ok but my wife is not. Had a great time with my best friend - UP
3) Wife cried this morning leaving Hana, sad seeing her like that. I forgot to shut down my car, overheated - DOWN
4) Presentation went great, send the car to service - UP
5) Watch a quiet place and had a lovely time with my best friend and his girlfriend - UP
6) Mom came and lots of free food - UP
7) Lazy Sunday - UP

Up: 66 Down: 32

No comments:

Post a Comment