First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Friday, April 6, 2018

The week started great but...

The week started of like any other week. My wife ran a successful event at school. I managed to get some work done. Finally finished Zelda and started to get into instagramming. All that change on Saturday when my daughter received a text message asking her to kill herself. The mood of my wife and I changed and we couldn’t wait to go to school to handle the issue. My daughter has been cyber bullied and it’s not cool. They just mess with the wrong family 

Week 12

1) Manage to do some work today - UP
2) Help wife run some errands - UP
3) Manage to do more work today, finished breath of the wild - UP
4) Did some work, went home late. Ate burgerlab - UP
5) Lots of errands to run. Shipping cake in the car - UP
6) Daughter revived a text for her school mate to go kill herself - DOWN
7) Daughter cried the whole night and watching ready player one was not helping - DOWN

Up: 58 Down: 26

No comments:

Post a Comment