First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Saturday, April 14, 2018

The Commuter

The next movie will be on a ship



What is it about?
A man down on his luck will do anything for his family except sacrificing his integrity 

What’s good
The first and second part of the movie is very interesting. Trying to understand who and what is happening 
The intro is one of the great intro I’ve ever seen. It shows in a span of 1 year 
Liam Neeson looks very old.

What’s Bad
The organisation is not explained in the story. Who are there? Probably in the sequel
The last act is not great once the key plot points has been revealed.

What’s Ugly
Why didn’t the bad guy just killed the person intended in the first place. Why need a stranger to do it? Maybe I didn’t catch that 

After credits: No

Verdict: Awesome Friday night movie. The plot is simple enough to be enjoyed without thinking 



No comments:

Post a Comment