First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Saturday, April 14, 2018

Peter Rabbit

It’s a great movie for all ages


What is it about?
A group of Rabbit trying to get their land from the evil McGreggor 

What’s good
The jokes are spot on and funny. Well 80% of them are 
The rabbits looks so lifelike which is super awesome
The Human characters also works well with the farm animals 

What’s bad 
It’s probably nothing but are the animals actually smarter than the humans. If so why this is not address in the movie.

The Ugly
Nothing much. I had fun laughing and the kids enjoyed themselves 

After credits: Yes 

Verdict: Awesome fun family time and a must watch if you love bunnies 


No comments:

Post a Comment