First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Friday, August 25, 2017

So now I am 33

Happy Birthday to me... Yesterday

I was not an eventful day. I stopped believing in celebrating birthday but I am a stern believer of having fun on my birthday by myself. Sadly... due to a lot of unforeseen circumstances, I didn't get to do any much of that... So in the end it was just like any other day, with the only difference I got to play a bit of Uncharted for a while... I have a new birthday resolution which I need to try to make it for at least a year... Hopefully I can do it...

Back to reality... Another 364 days to my next one. God willing.

No comments:

Post a Comment