First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Thursday, August 10, 2017

A-mazing Tater

I think someone has already made an app for this 

Genre: Puzzle
Platform: Gameboy

 Image result for a-mazing tater     Related image


Does this game holds up?
- You guide a ball or is it a penguin in from the start till the finish line
- Wall rotate and blocks move. 
- The game can get very tricky. It takes a while to get the eureka moment.

Status: Played the beginner stage and was stuck at level 9. After a couple of tries. I decide to give up.
Fun Factor: A great puzzle game. If you have the brains for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment