First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Sunday, August 13, 2017

Battleship

Who knew this board game translated well on to the Gameboy

Game no: 223
Genre: Board
Platform: Gameboy

Image result for battleship gameboy Image result for battleship gameboy

Does this game holds up?
- It plays like the normal battleship but with added tweaks
- You have only 4 ships and each ship has their own unique weaponry.
- Battleships can shoot harpoons, Destroyer can shoot 3 missiles, Freight can shoot 2 missiles and submarines can use radar to scan for enemies
- Computer cheats in my opinion

Status: Played till level 3
Fun Factor: Great way to waste your time

No comments:

Post a Comment