First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Sunday, August 6, 2017

Deep Duck Trouble Starring Donald Duck

The art is amazing

Game no: 216
Genre: Platformer 
Platform: Sega Master System




Does this game holds up?
- Suprisingly easy gameplay. I think this game is what Ducktales is it for the NES
- Pixel art looks smooth and every frame is animated with detail 
- Donald can't kick straight. He will kick at an arch. So that means there are a couple of puzzles that requires you to kick a certain block. 
- There are no boss battles expect the final boss. It's more avoiding it 'ala' crash bandicoot

Status: Finish the final boss until Donald becomes a balloon.
Fun Factor: One of the Master Systems rare gems. Awesome game. 

No comments:

Post a Comment