First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Monday, August 28, 2017

Fun filled weekend

I really need to make sure that I blog at least once a day. I am getting way behind on my blogging now days.

So over the weekend I got invited to celebrate my good friend Harivnder's wedding. The wedding itself was a bit of a rush job so I got the invitation like 3 days before the event. Going there is was like a mini reunion with my office mates. Everyone is happy to see me and I was happy to see everyone (except the CEO, no idea why he was invited). We were seated with a couple of our friends. My wife made some new friends as well. This Indian wedding was great since that dinner did not start late. After 830 the groom gave a speech and around 9 everyone starts dancing on the dance floor. Indians do love their dancing. The hall was transformed into a club where the spin beats all around. The issue is, it get's difficult to talk to the next person. A funny moment in the wedding is when Harvin came to our table and wanted to take a picture with the whole group. He was holding me in his arms and was shouting "where am I" not realizing I was under him. That is what happen when you are 6' 6 (He is very tall)..

On Sunday we went to go for a bit of shopping and visited my wife's uncle in the hospital. He is suffering from Parkinson's Plus. Normal Parkinson effects the brain and it will cause you to shake uncontrollably but Parkinson's Plus will effect the nerve. From the outside you look normal but actually from the inside, everything hurts. He went for an operation to install a device so that he could have the urge to go to the toilet. But there were complications in the surgery and ti doesn't seem to work. To make matters even more depressing, we found out that he was terminated from his job, the company insurance is not covering him and the doctors says he only have another 3 years life expectancy. That is not a fate I want for even my worse enemy. I do salute my aunt (his wife) who is beside him most of the time. With all the family issues right now, the wife still have a positive outlook on life itself. A normal human will crack under the amount of stress.

Back to the week and I really need to start doing some work. I've finished Uncharted so there is no m ore excuse not to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment