First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Wednesday, August 16, 2017

Donkey Kong

What an awesome experience

Game no: 226
Genre: Platformer 
Platform: Game Boy




Does this game holds up? 
- At first glance you think it's a port of the  original Donkey Kong. But after you played through the first 4 stages than its a totally different experience 
- 9 worlds with different environments to master 
- Special power ups that lets you create platforms, ladders or springs 
- Enemies that you can carry.
- The hammer is back and it does more than just knocking the enemies. 
- Mario can do a triple flip (I think this is the first Mario game to do so) 
- Bonus levels to collect lots of 1-up

Status: Finish the game and beat Donkey Kong 
Fun Factor: Spectacular. One of the best games of the Game Boy and one of the best games I've played this year 

No comments:

Post a Comment