First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Thursday, August 3, 2017

Action Fighter

This is how spy hunter should be done

Image result for action fighter master system            Image result for action fighter master system


Genre: Action
Platform: Sega Master System

Does this game holds up?
- You start the game as a bike.. after 600 seconds you turn into a car
- After that you turn into a freaking plane and it becomes a shooter
- Each stages there are missions that you need to complete

Status: Played until the second mission and then I died horribly
Fun Factor: Great way to waste your time

No comments:

Post a Comment