First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Thursday, August 17, 2017

Donkey Kong Land 2

This game is ok I guess

Game no: 227
Genre: Platformer
Platform: Game Boy

Related image  Related image

Does this game holds up?
- They say this is a port of Donkey Kong Country 2. Haven't played DKC2 I can make any comparison or judgement towards it
- Controls are good enough. Action is fluid
- Since the hardware of the Game Boy screen is small. You will end up falling in endless pit due to the fact you can't tell where you are going.
- There are animal buddies who oin you in the fight.
- The graphics are quite good for a Game Boy game.

Status: Played the game and rescued Donkey Kong
Fun Factor: You'll end up dying a lot. Still a great way to waste your time



No comments:

Post a Comment