First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Sunday, August 13, 2017

Batman Forever

I have a lot of memories playing this game. But on the Game Gear

Genre: Action
Platform: Gameboy

Image result for batman forever gameboy

Does this game holds up?
- This game plays more like a fighting game than a batman game. You fight hordes of henchmen with funny names
- You have a punch and a kick button. Jump is done by a up button on the D-pad
- You solve puzzle like disarming bombs and saving bank hostages
- The issue with playing it on the Gameboy is there is only 4 shades of grey to work with. That means you have some difficulty seeing the background and such

Status: Played until the 2nd stage. Even in easy it keeps on beating me
Fun Factor: I had tons of fun playing this on my Game Gear. Will revisit it on that console again.

No comments:

Post a Comment