First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Friday, October 28, 2016

Day 329: I am not efficient after 3

Got in the office yesterday and had a lot of work piling up on my docket. .So I do what I usually do in the morning is that list down all the items that I need to do and do it as fast and efficiently as possible. I was given a new task that usually is handled by my friend CK. It's not that hard when I can just refer to him for any issues. I find that after lunch I am the least bit motivated to work. Unless I have to. That is why all my work need to be done before lunch. I slept yesterday at the hospital. My wife was admitted due internal infections. ;So had to sleep on a uncomfortable bed. But I don't mind. The plus side is that I got in the office at 720am today. And that is a record of 15 mins on the road.

No comments:

Post a Comment