First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Friday, October 21, 2016

Day 325: A quiet uneventful day

On Thursday I didn't have much to do. I got the reply on the report and continue doing my certification training. During lunch yesterday some of my friends were saying that it would be just relaxed at the office and make a crapload of money. They all said is better to be invisible and make money. They did say I have to closest thing to becoming invisible since I am not that important to the job. But I am still needed... I don't know weather is a good thing or not. One more day till holiday.

Forgot to mention my boss finally talk to me about work and I explain what was my game plan. And then he ended it with a "good job" Really made my day.

No comments:

Post a Comment