First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Friday, October 14, 2016

Day 320: Bad day to start the day

Well low and behold as promised. Came to the office and was greeted by the boss. And got a mouthful... He even went to TJ and his boss to scold them. He said he doesn't blame and I should never do someone else work. I feel torn because on the one hand TJ is more than a colleague. He seems very defensive about the issue. In the end we submit the report again. But from the look at it, it seems that we are not going to get it. Other than that... everything was just as normal. I think that I need to review my life choices again.  

Level up:+1
Current level: 57

No comments:

Post a Comment