First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Saturday, October 29, 2016

Day 330: Friday Blues

Last day of the week. Didn't do that much work. Continue on studying for my certification and help a couple of friends do their work. Some items happen yesterday:

- after Friday prayer it rained extremely heavily. So one of our guys got us a grabcar which was awesome and saved us from the rain 
- one of my boss asked me to give a message to CK. CK was on the phone so I waited for him to get off. It took close to 80 mins for the class to end. My boss even call me saying that why he is not answering his phone 
- had the monthly company briefing where the ceo gave 50 bucks to whoever can answer a question. And then he told us we are changing Colour from Orange to Magenta (it's pink with a nicer name to it). 

After work I start went to the hospital. Hopefully my wife will be discharged on Saturday. 

Level: +1
Current Level: 58

No comments:

Post a Comment