First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Monday, October 17, 2016

Day 321: More responsibility for me

Man... This Friday I had a meeting with the current product that I am in charge with. It turns out I need to churn out a monthly usage report for all the clients under my care. What that means... More responsibilities. What does that mean for my work... Life as usual I guess. The funny thing is things are really heading south in the end of years. I don't want to jinx it but things are not looking good for the company and my department as a whole. I just realized that my job is not my life. Well I've been blogging about it close to a year. So if ever I get remove from my current job. I have no ill feelings. I did my best and it's time to move on. Let's just see what is going to happen next year 

No comments:

Post a Comment