First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Thursday, October 13, 2016

Day 319: The consequences of playing hookie

On Wednesday we had a send a tender that was due at 12 in the afternoon. It was TJ tender to submit. I came to the office early and was compiling the tender and ask TJ a simple question. Where is X document? TJ said "what X document. I was not aware of it". The X document is the important document of all. So I had the honor to do the document. 

So I left the office to send the document. After sending the document and had lunch. We got a call from the client. It turns out we were missing a couple of key point in the document. TJ was pissed and I was ok I guess. Was not that pissed since he didn't take it seriously... 

Meanwhile in the office:
My boss was pissed off because I left the office without tell him... That story is for the next post 

No comments:

Post a Comment