First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Thursday, October 27, 2016

Day 328: Man I Love my office

Yesterday we had our fire drill. I was the Safety Marshall for my floor so I was responsible to make sure everyone on the 18th floor went doing in a slow and orderly fashion. The problem with this is that the whole staff got a heads up on the fire drill process. That means everyone went down at 9am and just stayed there until the alarms rang. But the time the alarm had rung they were only 3 people on the 18th floor to evacuate. Well at least I get to wear a hard hat and whistle. Walking down 18 floors may sound not that hard but after reaching down my legs were all wobbly...

At lunch H1 got a luncheon with his department so me and H2 went to eat a a mall and shared burger and fries. And we were not worried about arriving late to the office. That shows how relaxed is the office environment is. I love my office.

No comments:

Post a Comment