First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Sunday, June 7, 2015

Spy


This is how to make a good action comedy. This movie is so funny and cleverly written. The star of show is of course Jason Statham. He has only a few scene but each scene he is in its perfectly executed. McCarthy is of course  a funny girl as well. This movie does aware a lot and the action is realistically enough that it doesn't seem implausible. The only thing in the movie that I didn't quite enjoy was Maranda Hart, she was funny but scene with her just brought down the movie a bit. But good thing that she doesn't have a solo moment. Overall good movie if you want to relief stress

5/5

No comments:

Post a Comment