First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Dah 34: This is unexpected

I was about to write about my day today but another urgent matter came along (like right this minute) so I'll be live blogging it as well. 

First off my day today

Had a company induction. After 34 days finally they had one for me and a couple more new joiners. They only do it 4 times a month so it's good to catch up now.

Well there is a saying that there is no such thing as a free lunch but today I had one and it was awesome. And to top it off, I had coffee with the ceo discussing business matters ( I didn't drink since I hate coffee). 

That's all what happen to me today that is worth nothing

I usually don't put in personal details about my life only when it's necessary but I think it's a good time to record the events today

9:00

Got a call saying that my brother is in a hospital and is unresponsive.

10:45

Got back home, took a shower and we got another call saying that my sisters best friend is involve in a major accident.

11:30

Finally found the accident site and it was bad... Really bad. An ambulance came and what not. And we still haven't reach the hospital where my brother is. 

12:20AM

Arrived at the government hospital. My bro was resting. We are contemplating of bringing him to a private facility 

1:00

We made the call to send him to a private  hospital. Now have to wait for paperwork

(Ok this is post today since I forgot all about it)

2:00

Arrived at the private hospital. And the process of waiting for the insurance to kick in began

3:30

Did an Cat Scan and found out he has a hairline crack in the middle of his skull. They can still explain why he fainted at the first place

4:00

Finally got him admitted to a ward. By the time we got home is was already 5:00

9:00

Off to work again


No comments:

Post a Comment