First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Friday, June 12, 2015

Day 40: Funny funny day

Came back home yesterday and after dinner I was out of it from 830 till 6 the next morning. Needed the sleep anyway. So what happen yesterday. I was supposed to go to a meeting at 10 but the venue was not given to me by mail. By the time I text my boss it turns out the venue is not at the office. Good thing my boss was understanding and just say it was ok. In the evening I had another meeting. (Now if I have any comments here I know people have been reading my blog, which is illogical since I only told 1 person). The person I dealt with in email was an old lady. But then she introduced me to her sales representative which turns out to be a young and beautiful girl. That's not the kicker... The kicker is that the girl was talking techie with me. In my opinion they probably need young and attractive girls to close the deals. The funny part in going to say it when I tried to ask the girl a question about the product the old woman keeps on answering. After a couple of tries I notice that I am not getting any lead on the girl. I just took my stuff and bid farewell. Overall good day yesterday 

Level up: +1
Level: 8
Achievement: Handle my first meeting solo

No comments:

Post a Comment