First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Thursday, June 18, 2015

Day 45: 50 yes doesn't make it a no

Well I am finally inducted into my company. Which is awesome. Our head of marketing gave our last course. After that there was a quiz and we won prizes. I keep asking the same question which is "can I get another company shirt". She keeps saying no. But today she gave me one more. Which is super awesome. In the evening, me with another colleague went dow. To learn about some tech stuff. Which I find fascinating. I probably know what I am going to do tomorrow 

Level up: +1
Current Level : 9

No comments:

Post a Comment