First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Day 33: 3 short stories

3 things happen today and I don't know what title should I put. So these are small titles that should describe how my day is

My COO is awesome

I came way too early for work and I notice I was the only one there. Came down for breakfast. Who else was there than my COO eating alone. So I decided to join him. We end up taking and the stories he told were exactly what I aspire to be when I am his age. Granted he looks way knowledgeable than me but hopefully I will get there.

Lunch with my best friends

I had lunch with the intern today. I'm kinda of sad that he is leaving soon but he is going to a better place. I am going to miss our breakfast sessions. Anyway, went for lunch and him and my HR manager. And for once we acted like proper humans. Not bitching about people (well no names were mention). Which makes me wonder is there life after work... Yeah I do believe so

First time chair a meeting

This is going as an achievement. I was asked to chair a meeting with a client. Eventhough is not my job scope, I did it to help a friend out. Since both of us were less than 2 months here. I think I handled it quite well. Professional to a certain extent. Will I do it again. Probably not but will see

Achievement: first chaired solo meeting 

No comments:

Post a Comment