First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Monday, June 15, 2015

Day 42: Sucks to be left behind

Today is like any other day. The updates were the main pantry is under construction so that means no more breakfast for the time being. Which doesn't bother me anyway. Other than that, everyone who was involve in a big project got a enjoy a swanky lobster lunch. Everyone except me since I was in the same team but I didn't contribute anything to the project. Sucks but it was already known that was going to happen. My boss didn't go as well since he said it was a ware of time (3 hours). Had lunch with him. In the evening hang out with the sales people. Hanging out with them is always a hoot. 

No comments:

Post a Comment