First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Day 47:Now I know what am I supposed to do

Ahh... Monday (well yesterday was it). Starts the day of with a group meeting. After that I went and get my new computer. That took 3 hours of my time. In the end I only work for roughly 4 hours. My boss call me in and gave am a 100 page 'Ninja Report'. Ask me to digest it. The problem is, the report is not in English... Sigh... But anyway, he told me what is my KPI is all about. Gave a  task of goals that I need to achieved. Seems doable and possible since I have less than 6 months to do it... The question in my mind is that , he gave me task to do until the end of the year and my probation finishes this October. Does that mean I am already confirmed to work in this company... Food for thought.

No comments:

Post a Comment