First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Day 49: Today is not a good day

Today is a stressful day. And before I sleep let me tell you what happen. First I got a call from my boss to meet at a mall for a meeting. It turns out it was a lunch meeting. I was fasting so I just watch 5 people munch food. Went home paid the parking ticket but I forgot to take it. Someone stole it and I had to pay the penalty. Not too worried about that since everything can be claimed. Went back to the office there was no parking so I had to double parked. I am so tired... And yet I got a joy of booting up Arkham Knight and it was awesome...

No comments:

Post a Comment