First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Friday, June 12, 2015

Day 41: It's hard being busy

Today day is like any normal day. Had breakfast with my friends. Finish a couple of tasks and then I hit a brick wall. I had nothing to do. Or more like I don't know what to do at that time. So I acted busy by doing the same task but very slowly. The highlight of the day is going out for lunch with the CEO driver in the CEO car. So that's what a boss felt like... Just without the cramping of other people  at the back seat. Today also mark a sad day since my good friend from work is leaving for greener opportunities somewhere else. I wish him all the best and I know I made a friend for life... Weekend is upon us.. YAY

No comments:

Post a Comment