First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Sunday, August 24, 2014

Transcendence

Watch this movie because my best friend said it was movie of the year for him. Now I know why movie review are subjective. Since this movie is all over the place. The plot is simple enough. Group of people trying to design an artificial intelligence that can think by itself, where eventually humans can upload their brains in computers to achieve singularity. Some haters hate the premise and shot the hero (Johnny Depp). His wife played by the hot Rebecca Hall then uploads his brain into a computer. He then became sentient and wants to hook to the internet. Basically after that shit hits the fan... Eventually. This movie reminds me of what the Terminator and The Matrix is before it became that movie. It's like what happens in between. There are a lot of plot holes in the movie but it's hard to justify why shit happens. Overall the movie makes you think that this is so illogical. It's not movie of the year in my book. But it's a good watch

3/5 quantum processors

No comments:

Post a Comment