First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Saturday, August 30, 2014

Metal Gear Solid 4 Guns of the Patriots

Game: Metal Gear Solid 4 Guns of the Patriots
Platform: PS3
Genre: Action
First 3 Hours: I started this game in 2013. Played a while... Stop since life got in the way. Now I got a portable Gaems monitor. I've been bringing my PS3 to the office. Love this game...
What I liked: Gameplay, chapter 1,4,5, Boss battles, inventory systems, unlimited ammo, egg frying
What I didn't liked: chapter 2,3, Snake sucks, storyline to convoluted
Status: Finish the game in 1 week. Love the ending. Fitting end to a great series. Even though MGS 5 is coming soon.
Score: 5/5 eggs

No comments:

Post a Comment