First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Sunday, August 10, 2014

Crash Bandicoot Trilogy

Game: Crash Bandicoot 1,2 and 3
Platform: PSP (PSX)
Genre: Platformer
Factory Sealed: 129
First 3 Hours: The game is pretty straightforward. We need to get to point B from point A while avoiding obstacles. The game gives you enough of a challenge to make it interesting. Story doesn't make sense and uninspired.
What I liked: Gameplay, challenges,
What I didn't liked: Story, Cheap Boss battles
Status: Finish all 3 in the span of 1 year
Score: 3/5 for Crash 1
             5/5 for Crash 2
             4/5 for Crash 3

No comments:

Post a Comment