First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Saturday, August 30, 2014

Batman Arkham Origins Blackgate

Game: Batman Arkham Origins Blackgate
Platform: PS Vita
Genre: Action
First 3 Hours: Batman game on the handheld. Made by the guys who made Metroid Prime (Armature Studios). What's not to like... I was wrong. The game is great. It's like console batman for the handheld. But after to explore the environment. Everything becomes barren. You end up backtracking but there is no bad guys to pound. Everything becomes a tedious chore. But when there Bad guys, you become awesome. The game is a carbon copy of arkham asylum.
What I liked: Gameplay, Storyline, Gadgets
What I didn't liked: World map overview, barren landscape, backtracking
Status: Finish the game with new Game plus in hand. Going to try it again. But not now
Score: 4/5 batarangs

No comments:

Post a Comment