First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Sunday, August 31, 2014

PlayStation 4

When the first announced the PS4 at the end of 2013. I was like... meh. Graphics look nice but there probably won't be any good games for it. That change when they showed the trailer for Batman Arkham Knight. After seeing that, I must have this console just for this game.
Fast forward to 2014. My wife decided to surprise me by throwing a birthday party 3 months early. And my gift was a PS4 with a copy of Battlefield 4. Awesome...
After hooking it up, I noticed that I don't like battlefield. So after downloading a lot of free PS+ games. I notice a couple things about the PS4.
1) There are not great must have games... Yet
2) Remote play with the vita only works if the WiFi is good.
3) It's very quiet
4) Updates can be run on standby mode.
5) It's the most beautiful console design since the GameCube.

No comments:

Post a Comment