First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Sunday, August 10, 2014

Grand Theft Auto V

Game: Grand Theft Auto V
Platform: PS3
Genre: Action
First 3 Hours: I knew when I booted the game up I was in for something special. Best game I've played hands down. The car mechanics are awesome. Storyline is great. The choice of game play is varied. There are some mission that sucks.
What I liked: Heist, driving mechanics, storyline, long gameplay hours
What I didn't like: Shooting mechanics, repetitive of some mission
Status: Finished the game twice since it was that damn good. Bought a tank. Call it a day
Score: 5/5 Tanks

No comments:

Post a Comment