First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Saturday, August 9, 2014

Castlevania: Symphony of the night

Game: Castlevania Symphony of the night.
Platform: PSP (PSX)
Genre: Action
First 3 Hours: I love castlevania games. This was one of the best games our there. I tried it and I love it. Alucard is the best hero ever. The best part is sword trumps whip.
What I liked: Gameplay, items, bosses, level up
What I didn't liked: Getting to level 100 is a chore
Status: Played the castle. Beat all bosses in normal mode. The castle then inverted with harder challenges and I still beat it. Play time around 30 hours.
Score: 5/5 bats

No comments:

Post a Comment