First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Saturday, August 30, 2014

Sonic All Stars Racing Transformed

Game: Sonic All-Stars Racing Transformed
Platform: PS Vita
Genre: Racing
First 3 Hours: A Mario Kart game from Sega. I was expecting this game to suck. But after I start playing it , I can say the game is better than Mario Kart (not all). The track combines land, sea and air. The tracks are interactive, the characters all have a certain balance. Everyone has a super move that you use to gain the upper hand
What I liked: Tracks, Characters (AGES), the story mode, progression level
What I didn't liked: Weapons,
Status: Finished the game with 180 stars. Got all characters and finish the story mode
Score: 5/5 panzer dragoons

No comments:

Post a Comment