First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Friday, August 8, 2014

Guardians of the Galaxy


First movie review for this year. The first movie I decided to see in a long time is the awesome Guardians of the Galaxy. The is by far the best Marvel movie to date in terms of character and story line. I love Star Lord and Rocket. They practically made the movie awesome. Groot is the most lovable plant creature with limited vocabulary. The other two are just filler to make them into a team. The action sequence are not as epic as Captain 2, but there are some moments. The 70's - 80's music is also awesome. The only problem I have is that we didn't get to see too much of Thanos. Instead we got his B grade lacky... Oh well.. Avengers 3 then

5/5 Infinity Stones 

No comments:

Post a Comment