First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Thursday, July 10, 2014

Need of Speed The Run




Game: Need for Speed The Run
Platform: Xbox 360
Genre: Racing
First 3 Hours: This is probably the most underated game in the NFS series (if you count this and prostreet) But I really enjoyed this game. Cross country over 2000 miles is awesome. Not awesome tho are the quicktime events...
What I Liked: Racing envvironment, The very long racer track, Cars, Weather
What I Didn't Liked: Quicktime events, Need to beat a certain level to progress. Which could be frustrating sometimes
Status: Game finished and it was awesome
Score: 5/5 Mustangs

No comments:

Post a Comment