First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Thursday, July 3, 2014

God of War Ghost of Sparta


 




Game no: 12
Genre: Action
Platform: PS3
Developer: SCE Santa Monica

Publisher: Sony Computer Entertainment

Game: God of War Ghost of Sparta
Platform: PSP
Genre: Action
First 3 Hours: God of War on the PSP. What's not to like. The psp's limitation is that it only has one thumbstick. So the camera is at a fixed angle. Other than that it plays a like the console version of the game.
What I Liked: Action parts, boss fights
What I Didn't Liked: Camera angles, only a couple of bad guys on screen due to hardware limitation
Status: Yeap, another GOW game finished. Nuff said
Score: 4/5 Medusa's Head

No comments:

Post a Comment