First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Monday, July 21, 2014

Resident Evil 6

 






Game: Resident Evil 6
Platform: Xbox 360
Genre: Action
First 3 Hours: Great game. They did change in dramatically from 5. I find it too be more gears of war rather than resident evil. Best played with some but that someone needs to be competent enough to survive
What I Liked: The obscured storyline, Gameplay
What I Didn't Liked: Gameplay. Lack of ammo.
Status: Finished chapter 1 but Im stuck at warehouse with limited ammo and enemies that doesn't seem to quit. Really need to start it again. This time with less difficulty
Score: 3/5 shotgun shells 

No comments:

Post a Comment