First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Monday, July 21, 2014

Ultimate Marvel Vs Capcom

 \






Game: Ultimate Marvel Vs Capcom
Platform: Xbox 360
Genre: Fighting
First 3 Hours: This game is awesome... but... boring. Unless you played it with someone. Playing it alone can give you ample time to train. But after you go through the roster and seen all the super moves. Don't see why do you want to stick around.
What I Liked: Roster, Tag Team, Super moves
What I Didn't Liked: Playing alone. No story mode
Status: No story mode means that this game is practically complete
Score: 4/5 plasma cannon

No comments:

Post a Comment