First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Thursday, July 3, 2014

God of War 2

 

Game no: 10
Genre: Action
Platform: PS2
Developer: SCE Santa Monica

Publisher: Sony Computer Entertainment

Game: God of War 2
Platform: PS2
Genre: Action
First 3 Hours: Played the first one, of course im going for the 2nd one. Kratos is still an emo guy. Too much shouting. The first battle was epic and it went uphill from there.
What I Liked: Action scenes, boss fights, storytelling, boobs ( :D)
What I Didn't Liked:  Platforming... sucks, opening doors...crates, quick time events
Status: Finshed and the ending is a cliffhanger... Number 3 is next
Score: 5/5 red orbs

No comments:

Post a Comment