First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Thursday, July 3, 2014

Link Crossbow Training

 



Game no: 13
Genre: Shooter
Platform: Wii
Developer: Nintendo EAD

Publisher: Nintendo

Game: Link Crossbow Training
Platform: Platform
Genre: Wii
First 3 Hours: This game is awesome. The use of the gun peripheral makes the game much more immersive. There are some stages the require us to move the nunchuck to guide link to shoot the targets. Link also has a rapid fire feature.
What I Liked: Gameplay, improves aiming
What I Didn't Liked: The final boss is cheap...
Status: The game is very short. I would say less than 2 hours
Score: 4/5 bullseye

No comments:

Post a Comment