First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Thursday, July 10, 2014

Gears of War 3

 



Game: Gears of War 3
Platform: Xbox 360
Genre: Shooter
First 3 Hours: Need to finish the story since I've played one and 2. Boot it up. The thing I notice is that this game is freaking hard. Even on easy. The new lambent bad guys are hard to kill. And harder if you play this alone.
What I Liked: Everything that made Gears great
What I Didn't Liked: Single player sucks.
Status: Played till chapter 4 and I stopped. Probably because I keep on dying. Really need to revisit this game again.
Score: 3/5 Chainsaws

Note: Score will change (or not) depending if I have finish the game

No comments:

Post a Comment