First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Sunday, September 15, 2024

Week 37 - My computer is busted

This week has been quite a week. Good things happen as well as bad things. The most main thing is that my torrent pc is damage. I got a hard disk but due to my download pc is 10 years old so it doesn't like the new hard disk. So I will buy one more hard disk and if doesn't work I need to start plan B

 Sept 8

• Rest today in the evening • Wife glasses were broken so we went to fix it • Date night with wife at a sushi restaurant

Sept 9
• Exercise bike is here
• H1 found a prom dress. Very beautiful
• H2 first day of school and she got the class with all the quiet kids. Yay

Sept 10
• I did 1 hour cycle and it wa super tiring. So tomorrow I am going to cut it down 30 mins in the morning and 30 mins at night.

Sept 12
• Woke up this morning with download computer not working. It turns out that the hard disk is dead. Can't do anything about it. Everything was lost.
• Had to buy a new hdd. There were out of 10TB. So I had to get the 8TB version. Wasn't ideal but I had no choice
• H1 went on a date with her friend.

Sept 13
• The PC is acting up right now. It is slower than usual. I do not know what to do. I really don't want to spend money on a new pc. That's 5k down the drain.

Sept 14
• H1 had to be involved in a prom comittee
• We took H1 out to get some clothes for school
• I did some troubleshooting on the hard disk and it turns out that my motherboard is not accepting of the new hard disk. So I transfer the new hard disk from my pc to the kids pc and then I need to buy a new hard disk for my pc.
• H1 came to me and ask if can she has a boyfriend. Well it has started. The journey towards life for her.

This is a long weekend for us. 4 days off and it means that everyone is going out for holiday. We are probably just going to stay close by. H1 just declared that she wanted to boyfriend. That is a milestone in her life. Hopefully she will learn from it.

No comments:

Post a Comment